I didn't write for a long time. There is a reason. Sometimes when something really big happens, it's hard to write about it. Simply, because it is unclear what actually happened and how to put it in few words. It's easy to write about shopping for Wii or I. House events. But how should I say that I am engaged now?!
Well, yeah... I think that from the very beginning my secret and subconscious motivation to write this blog was to tell about my engagement and wedding preparation. Because I knew it would happen sometime soon. But I didn't know when or where... anyway! :) I wanted it to happen, it happened and I am happy :) so unbelievably happy!
And here is the thing, I don't want to write about the proposal in details. It feels wrong - it was such an intimate moment. All I can tell, it was super romantic, in the most right moment ever, and, yes, I cried.
Now, when all parents are informed, we are all planning the wedding. Two of them! Reception in Saint-Petersburg on the 18th of August and the whole ceremony on the 24th of November in Washington, DC. It's not set in stone yet (how Mike likes to talk about it), but we plan around these dates. So, now, when I broke the silence about our engagement, I would write more about wedding plans and about everything that's going on.
Friday, March 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
порно рассказы хозяин
хентай порно секс
порно демо ролики бесплатно
lybitelskoe porno
порно клитор крупно бесплатно
Post a Comment