So, some updates from my life. I am in Saint-Petersburg right now. I came on the 8th of July. Tanya also came back from her internship the same day. We all got together to go the cemetery on the 10th of July, one year later since mom died. It's still the idea that I cannot explain or get used to.
Soon after that our days became crazy getting ready for the visit of Mike's family to
We had many guests! My friends from University and high school, our relatives and family friends. Total a little less then 40 people including Mike's family. We had great photographer and restaurant.
Since Mike and his family left, it was kinda sad and mellow here. Weather is like weather in the fall in Russia. It's cold and it rains almost every day. And I am here all by myself... I mean without Mike :) Because actually I am meeting my friends almost every day! I have so many people here who are happy to see me, and it's a blessing.
I am doing some volunteer work for my high school which is getting ready for its 100th anniversary, and it keeps me busy. I also do lots of house errands while waiting for October when I will go for my visa interview in Moscow. Dad, Tanya and granny already have their visas and we are going to buy their plain tickets this week. So, everything is almost set to go :) I just need to be patient and not to complain without real reasons all the time!
1 comment:
We read your story and were moved by it. Congratulations.
ciao
Post a Comment