Tuesday, April 15, 2008

I am back, I promise

It's interesting, but one has so much more free time when employed rather while being free from any obligations. Months of January, February and March went by so quickly and unremarkably that I can hardly remember anything I did at the beginning of this year. At the same time, I didn't have time for anything, I never posted a single note on this blog.

I can't remember anything from January. In February we went to Rochester. Mike was sent to the training from Columbia during the St. Valentine's week. We continued our tradition of going out of town for the 14th of February by combining it with some technical classes in the morning for Mike. We stayed in a very nice hotel Woodcliff, where we had very nice dinner and spa massages to celebrate the year since our engagement.

In March we had an interview for the green card. It was crazy stressful, especially considering that we had to get up at 5:30am that day in order to make it on time to Garden City, NY. I didn't hear from them since then.

At the end of the March, at the time of my desperate job hunt (still never heard from anyone!), my old job Penny Lane Studios asked me to work for them temporarily. It means I can be here until I find something else. It works for me, and it works for Penny Lane. Yay!

Since I started this job, I caught up on all of my emails, planning and arrangements. I participated in St. Michael's meetings, and I plan to do more. I am going to the gym. Not too often, but still more then before! I got so much more free time, that I am back to write my blog again.

No comments: