I am in Russia now. The flight was long and sleepless. Many thoughts were coming to my head when I was staring out of the plane window. First thing is that this world is absolutely beautiful. And then I was thinking that these trips, twice a year, are great dividers of the time. It is so obvious that you cannot help but thinking: so, what did I do during this period of time between my trips home. I realised that it was five months since I came to New York. From one hand, 5 months is not that much. But from the other it's a decent chunk of life. What happened during these months? I found job, Mike found job. We are living together. We were in DC for Thanksgiving and Christmas. Mike had his 24th birthday and we went to Six Flags for it. We had our 6 year anniversary. I met Galya. I didn't meet Tatiana. I am filming and didn't start digitizing yet. I don't know, is it a lot or not? I don't know.
Right now, we are getting ready for New Year's dinner: lots of shopping, cooking and cleaning. My family and I are very happy about it and very excited about coming celebrations. It's a lot of fun to be in Russia for New Year.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment