Tuesday, November 14, 2006

5pm

I like when it’s 5 o’clock – it means one more hour and I go home. During this last hour I usually have a lot of stuff to do before closing the office, so this time goes very fast.

Mike is working hard, and worrying a lot about his job. He started last Thursday and it does seem hard. But I am sure he just needs some time to get used to it. Tomorrow morning he has a meeting with everyone from his team, so he is stressed.

My Russian class yesterday went very nicely despite the fact that no one did their homework. Except one guy. He is the best student in my class, even though his Russian is not as advanced as others. Paradox. We talked about sports, next time I think we should talk about food – because Thanksgiving is coming and it means a huge fest. I am very excited about it. Last year, it was such a great trip, and I enjoyed it so much in Mike’s family.

I have to film this speaker tonight at I.House, but I am completely falling asleep :) I woke up at 6 again to go to the gym! We’ll see how it will work out tonight.

No comments: