My boss has bad mood each morning. She would find the only thing I didn’t do and tell me that next time I’d better do it. And the funny thing is that I know that she will be the sweetest person right after 11 a.m.
I managed not to spoil my mood, while she was telling me that I don’t have enough granola bars displayed in the basket with breakfast snacks this morning. Actually, I had a great morning. I woke up at 6 (!) and went to the gym. It was something :) but I am very proud of myself now. The reason for my extreme behavior is that I want to loose couple pounds before Thanksgiving (when Mike and I are going to DC). My goal is to try to go to the gym every morning before Thanksgiving (except Friday – I have Pub Thursday night). I hope I will manage to do it.
My weekend was great. I had lots of sleep, on Saturday I went to buy a bike. I love it! I was biking all day – the weather was gorgeous. Sunday was a gray rainy day – so I stayed at home. I talked to my family on the phone. We talked a lot about New Year party and my visit. I am so excited about it. I told them to buy me tickets on the 7th of January and back for the 7th of July. 6 months difference… But there is a slight chance that dad will come to visit me in March. I hope so much it will work out. I also tried to do some work for my videography fellowship in I.House – but I was missing one cable and I couldn’t connect the camera to the computer. So, I didn’t do anything. It reminds me – I should e-mail Katie and tell her that I need this cable. After work, I will go home, we will have dinner at the caf and I will teach my weekly Russian class. I hope my students will do their homework. That is my Monday!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment