I didn't tell about my job in Penny Lane yet. It's a great place where I spend at least 9 hours every work day. One small company in Chelsea, of which existence I'd never heard before September 2006, now occupies most of my lifetime. And the time here in Penny Lane is calm and quiet. Everyday everything is more or less the same: come here at 8:45, lunch at 1, leave at 6. Sometimes I stay later, sometimes I came earlier, but the idea is the same, people are the same and I am more or less happy about it. It is good for now.
Mike is waiting to start working with Columbia University, and this waiting is a like a torture for both of us. Sometimes I loose patience, like I did yesterday. But there is nothing that he can do about it. I just need to wait for him to start, so we can move on...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment